Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My 5 year plan

Well right now im not sure where im gonna be in five year. But i have Occ in mind to start off my career then go to Usc to major in Sports and Medicine. My goals are to get my degree in Sports and Medicine and graduate at Usc. After that i wanna be come a trainer for sports and get payed a lot of money. After college i wanna travel the world learn about there sports and other stuff. Im gonna start my traveling at Greece and live there for a couple years then i would have decided where else im gonna travel in the world.

In five years im gonna be a graduated student from Usc with a degree of Sports and Medicine. Im gonna be traveling the world being a trainer for different sports in the world. With me becoming a Trainer that travels the world im gonna be able to support me self. After i have traveled thee world im gonna come back to my home town and im gonna see where that takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment